We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Below, we�ve outlined the procedures we have in place to safeguard your privacy, ways we use the information we collect as well as ways to limit the use of this information according to your preferences.
2. The information we collect
2. In using and/or accessing the Website you may provide us (via the web form) with certain "personal information" which may include, but is not limited to, information pertaining to your:
1. name and surname;
2. email address;
3. mobile number;
4. area where your query is directed;
5. building type and;
6. number of units
1. The Website uses "cookies" through which we may automatically collect information. Please see the terms and conditions applicable to "Cookies" under our Terms and Conditions.
4. Social media
1. If you share our Website or Website Content (as defined under the Terms and Conditions) on any social media (such as Facebook or Twitter) your personal information (e.g., your name and the fact that you are interested in anything advertised or displayed on the Website) will be visible to all the visitors of your personal webpage on Facebook and/or Twitter.
4. If you disclose your personal information to a third party such as Facebook or Twitter, IM will not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether direct, indirect or consequential), suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of your personal information to such third parties. This is because IM do not regulate or control how such third parties use your personal information. You should always ensure that you read and understand the privacy policies of such third parties / social media website/s.
5. Our Facebook page
6. How we use your personal information
2. IM will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your consent.
7. Sale of business
1. In the event that IM's business is sold or integrated with another business your personal information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you (by posting on the Website or via an email sent to your email address provided to us) of any such change.
8. How do we protect your personal information?
1. You acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium; however, we have put in place various security measures to protect your personal information.
2. IM takes security and privacy of your personal information seriously and we have internal procedures in place which cover storage, access and disclosure of your personal information.
3. We will ensure that all IM employees, agents and/or third-party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
9. Our commitment
1. IM will-
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. take certain technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information;
3. as soon as reasonably possible after the discovery of a compromise, and insofar as we can establish your identity, notify you that there are reasonable grounds to believe that your personal information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorised person; and
4. upon your reasonable written request, return or destroy any and all of your personal information which may be in our possession or control.
2. Whilst IM will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee nor do we accept any liability of whatsoever nature for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosure and/or use of your personal information, either by employees and/or agents and/or made by third parties (including third party service providers) who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure and/or use is as a result of our gross negligence.
10. Updating your personal information
1. You may provide us with updated personal information changes via:
1.������������ our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
2.������������ our contact number: +27 (0)10 312 5287
2. We shall provide you with reasonable confirmation that the abovementioned actions (whichever may be applicable) have taken place.
13. Contact us
2. The information officer for IM can be contacted at:
1. our email address: email@example.com; or
2. our contact number: +27 (0)10 312 5287